Friday 18 November 2016

SGR36



Complete trust is the basis for any relationship. Trust is the elementary component of Life. We go to temples to pray to GOD say, Muruga. As long as "HE" is stone; no problem. If "HE" comes to life to talk to us; then, our faith?
We worship Nagadevatha. As long as it is stone, No problem. If it comes to life, then? Faith matters. Our faith is that, GOD exist in the form of stone and metal. GOD will never talk to us. Faith.
What is the guarantee that GOD is not amidst us in a form that we can interact with? What is GOD? If "This" is GOD, then anything that is not "This" is not GOD. Then there is something that is not GOD. So, GOD is incomplete.? If something is incomplete, then it cannot be supreme ultimate. So, GOD is complete. So, everything is GOD. Even we are GOD. "I" am "GOD". Just need to realise it. Purpose of Life - Human Birth.
So, logically, I know that "I" am GOD. What I need is to experience. Surrendering the I to a GURU will remove the veil for the real "I" to shine.
https://sabariganesh23.sarahah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment