Friday 18 November 2016

SGR38



Every incident has a profound reason hidden behind it. Agree? What could be the purpose behind dreams? We dream of many things; we see many people in our dreams; we see them performing many actions; we come across many emotions in our dreams; But, when we wake up; there remains only "I". Every person in our dream is just this "I". There was never a new and different person all along.
Everything we saw and experienced in our dreams is just a personification of "I". When we wake up; the illusions disappear; and Truth alone remains. Similarly, when I wake up from this "Prapancha Swapna" "I" alone remain. With the dawn of Gnana, Diversity disappear. Adwaitham.
With the dawn of Gnana, Prathipaasika sathyam and Viyavahaarika sathyam diappear and just Paramaartha sathyam - Adwaitham remains. With the dawn of Gnana, every other feeling and emotion dissolves in Aanandham. Absolute Bliss.
https://sabariganesh23.sarahah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment