Saturday 18 October 2014

SGR71


When one is elated by the receipt of public attention, craze, fan-following and resultant monetary benefits; must also shoulder additional responsibility to remain socially acceptable even in one's own personal and professional life; irrespective of one's own beliefs.
When, even a single person begins to listen to us, watch us, imitate us; our responsibility increases to an extent that we should remain careful enough not to provoke or propel others into activities that contradict the cultural and traditional values of the land; even if our personal ideas conflict.
My body, my attire, my style, my beliefs, my ideas, my activities, blah..blah..blah.. are just mine and my rights only as long as I remain secluded in isolation. The moment I step out in the open; it is imperative that I shoulder additional responsibility to adhere to the traditional, cultural and social norms of the land. Its called decency and etiquette!
https://sabariganesh23.sarahah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment